INSIDE THIS ISSUE
MARCH 2017 ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS
- On the Chocolate Regular: TCHO
- Chocolate University: What Exactly Is “Bean-to-Bar”?
- Hawaiian Cacao — Is It Finally Here to Stay?
- Marisa’s Chocolate Adventure: More Than Just a Label (Part 1)
- Chocolate Channel — The Sweet Science of Chocolate
- Cocktail of the Month: Chocolate Mint Martini!
- Chocolate News: Jacques Torres Chocolate Museum + Colombia’s Cocaine vs. Cacao Dilemna
- Chocolate Calendar
NOTE: We publish multiple blog posts previews for each issue, to give you an idea of what you’ll find inside. Scroll down below to see which posts we’ve already published for the March 2017 Issue.
MARCH 2017 PREVIEWS
A chocolate maker can use packaging to create a unique identity through use of color, shape and design… and even the feel of the paper often sways my choice. Today I’ll showcase a few of my favorite packaging designs…
It’s good for St. Patrick’s Day, but it’s great all Spring long… start your Spring off with a decadent chocolate cocktail to celebrate the season, our Chocolate Mint Martini…
Introducing the Bricolage Box — Carmel Bar Collection, Chocolate Caramelized Almonds, and Classic Butter Cups from Ococoa in Los Angeles.
Since the mid-1800s, Hawaiians have tried to grow cacao, but it’s been a long, storied battle to bring chocolate to the Aloha State. Let’s take a look at how the world’s most delicate, prized bean made its way to America’s paradise.