INSIDE THIS ISSUE
JANUARY 2017 ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS
- In Focus: Hadara Slok, Rawclates
- The Ethical Bean: Big Chocolate’s Ugly Secret
- On the Chocolate Regular — Taza Chocolate
- Chocolate Calendar
- Chocolate News: Four Trends for 2017 and a Chocolate Supplement?
- Cocktail of the Month: Divine Cocoa Smoke
- Chocolate University: Meet Theobroma
- The Chocolate Channel — The Dark Side of Chocolate
NOTE: We publish multiple blog posts previews for each issue, to give you an idea of what you’ll find inside. Scroll down below to see which posts we’ve already published for the January 2017 Issue.
JANUARY 2017 PREVIEWS
In Ghana and the Ivory Coast, roughly 2.6 million children work in the cocoa fields, and nearly all of the children, over 2 million, work as child laborers. Almost every single one of these children work in hazardous conditions as well…
This month we showcase Taza’s chocolates — relatively easy to find, but still rare in their exquisite taste — and its founder, Alex Whitmore. Single Origin Bars, Amaze Bars, Chocolate Mexicano Discs, and more…
Discover the inspiring story of Rawclates, where a sidelining surgery and serendipity combined to create some of the most unique and healthy chocolates in the world. You won’t want to miss this story, and don’t miss the inaugural chocolate offer either, as our Rawclates special ends mid-January!